WE CARE ABOUT YOU AND YOUR PRIVACY
ZWM.co is responsible for processing the personal information that you provide to us such as name, address, telephone number, e-mail address etc. We will process your personal information in order to manage your purchases for marketing purposes through electronic communications services and to develop our products and services.
You have the right to request access to your data and if any information is incorrect, you can change or delete it.
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY FOR ZWM.COM
It's important for us that you feel safe when shopping at ZWM.co. Therefore, we want to inform you about how we use the information and your rights.
When making a purchase, you are accepting our policy. Therefore, it is important that you review our information below so that you know in which way we use your data. If you have any questions, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We use personal data about you to complete the order and to send what you ordered from us.
- We protect your information and never leave it unauthorized.
- You can always contact us and have your details edited or deleted. Contact us if you are unsure about anything.
- You are entitled to unsubscribe from the newsletter.
- We keep your information to handle your order from the day of ordering until it lands in your mailbox.
- If you sign up to our newsletter, we only keep your email address to send you newsletters.
- We keep other personal data as long as the law requires it.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND WHY:
HOW LONG IS DATA SAVED
We only save your data as long as necessary. This is due to agreement, consent and laws. We save information because of the Consumer Buying Act or the Accounting Act as long as the law says we need it. You have the right to request that we remove personal information about you if you wish so. Contact us if you have any questions. Contact us
THE PERSONAL DATA THAT WE SAVE
- Administrative information to manage your purchase and deliver what you ordered. 3 years (+ delivery time)
- Payment / Transactions, we have a legal obligation to save this data as long as the law requires it.
- Email address in order to receive newsletters from us, you choose how long you want to continue to receive our newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time, see the bottom of the emails from us.
SHARE INFORMATION WITH OTHER PARTIES
We use service providers such as Klaviyo to manage newsletters and the payment solutions Klarna and Stripe. We ensure that these providers have the same and secure data protection for your data as we have.
- You are entitled to receive information about how we handle your personal data.
- You are entitled to extract what information we have about you.
- You are entitled to withdraw consent for subscription to newsletters.
- You are entitled to contact the computer inspection if you find that we are handling your information incorrectly.
Persistent marketing and analytics cookies
These cookies contain a unique user ID which will enable Klarna to recognize the user’s device the next time that user returns to the merchant. These are persistent cookies, stored on the device for a period of up to 540 days as of the last interaction with Klarna, or until they are deleted and allow Klarna (i) to show marketing of Klarna products, including credit promotions to the user, and (ii) to perform analytics of the user behaviour.
By connecting the unique user ID stored in the cookie on the device to the information Klarna has about the user, Klarna will be able to recognize the user of that device. No information connected to the cookies is shared with any third party.
The user’s consent and revocation of consent
Klarna Bank AB (publ) is subject to Swedish Data Protection legislation, and is the data controller for the purpose of processing the personal data as described above. Klarna has a Data Protection Officer and several lawyers specialised in data protection. Klarna also has a customer service team handling questions relating to personal data. You are welcome to contact Klarna at [Please choose the email address relevant for you market: [email@example.com], [firstname.lastname@example.org], [email@example.com], [firstname.lastname@example.org], [email@example.com], [firstname.lastname@example.org], [email@example.com], [firstname.lastname@example.org], [email@example.com], [firstname.lastname@example.org], [email@example.com], [firstname.lastname@example.org], [email@example.com], [firstname.lastname@example.org], [email@example.com], [firstname.lastname@example.org], [email@example.com], [firstname.lastname@example.org], [email@example.com]]. Please visit www.klarna.com for more information about Klarna, and how Klarna processes personal data.
ZWM AB (559260-1271) is personally responsible. This means that we are responsible for the processing of your personal data and that your rights are used. If you are considering something about our handling of personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org